Mine winch What are the main technical requirements for safe use
(1) Mine winch During tripping, in order to save time and reasonably use winch power, reasonable lifting speed and gear should be selected according to hook load and regulations.
(2) the chain is the main transmission part of the winch. When replacing the chain, replace the entire plate.
(3) when the shift clutch is engaged, the movement should be stable and violent impact is strictly prohibited.
(4) do not change the transmission direction before the winch drive shaft stops rotating.
(5) when the pneumatic clutch is engaged, the movement should be stable.
(6) when braking is required when lifting the drilling tool, the low-speed or high-speed pneumatic clutch must be disengaged first.
(7) when tripping, it is forbidden to inject water or oil into the brake drum to avoid the brake drum cracking or brake failure.
(8) check the crown block before tripping.
(9) when the winch is running, the protective cover shall be installed neatly and firmly. It is strictly forbidden to add lubricating grease to the winch or nearby during operation.
(10) the brake handle should be able to stop at 40 ~ 50 degrees. Do not adjust the brake band under load.
(11) when the traveling block descends too slowly and the brake band cannot be separated from the brake hub, try to adjust it, but it is not allowed to pry the brake belt with a crowbar.
(12) each shift shall check the fixation of the live rope end.