What are the safety requirements and measures of mine hoist?
1. Mine hoist It should comply with the relevant provisions of coal mine safety regulations and metallurgical underground safety regulations
2. The mine hoist cannot be used to transport personnel
3. In addition to the mine hoist and winch, it should be able to work normally under the ambient temperature of 5-40, and the sinking winch should work normally under the ambient temperature of 25-40.
4. JK mine hoist used for underground explosion-proof requirements shall have explosion-proof function, and electrical equipment shall meet the requirements
5. The mine hoist works smoothly without any abnormal phenomenon
6. All seals of mine hoist shall not leak oil
According to the power, the mine hoisting winch can be divided into manual, electric and hydraulic. According to the use classification, it can be divided into construction winch and marine winch. According to the function, the winch can be divided into marine winch, engineering winch, mining winch, winch, etc. according to the form of reel, it can be divided into single reel and double reel. According to the distribution of rollers, it is divided into two parallel rollers and two front and rear rollers. Special winches include: frequency conversion winch, double drum winch, hand brake lever type double brake winch, winch with brake, electric control winch, electrically controlled hand brake clutch winch, large double cylinder double brake winch, large external gear winch, large hydraulic winch, large external gear rope winch, double traction winch, large hydraulic double cylinder double brake winch, variable frequency belt limiter rope groove winch, manual winch The winch handle is equipped with stops (ratchets and pawls) on the actuator and rotates the handle to keep the weight in the required position. Manual winches used for assembling or lifting heavy objects shall also be equipped with safety handles and brakes.
Manual winch is usually used for lifting light weight, poor installation conditions or no power supply. Electric winches are widely used in heavy duty areas. The motor of the single roller electric winch drives the drum through the reducer, and there is a brake between the motor and the input shaft of the reducer. In order to meet the needs of lifting, traction and steering operation, there are winch with double reels and multiple reels. The winch with typical rated load less than 10t can be designed as electric winch. The main rated load of winch is hydraulic winch. Under normal conditions, 10t to 5000t winch is designed as hydraulic winch.