Hoisting gear Inspection before operation
1. Check whether the bolts at each joint are loose and whether the pin shaft is loose.
2. Check whether the oil quality of each lubricating part is qualified, whether the oil quantity is sufficient and whether there is oil leakage.
3. Lift the winch and check whether the working brake and safety brake of the braking system are flexible and reliable, and whether the clearance, travel and wear meet the requirements.
4. Check whether the actions of various safety protection devices are accurate and reliable.
5. Check whether all kinds of instruments, lights and sound signals are clear and accurate;
6. Check whether the temperature of main motor meets the requirements.
Safety regulations for hoisting winch equipment
1. The ratio of the small diameter of the drum, balance wheel, main wheel and guide wheel of the hoisting winch device to the diameter of the wire rope shall not be less than 60.
2. The two-layer wire rope can be wound on the drum of the lifting device specially used for lifting materials.
3. If two or more layers of wire rope are wound on the drum, the following requirements shall be met:
(1) the edge of the drum shall be higher than the outer layer of the wire rope, and the height difference shall not be less than 2.5 times of the diameter of the wire rope;
(2) wooden lining with spiral groove should be set on the drum;
(3) special attention should be paid to check the wire rope from the lower layer to the upper part of the upper layer (equivalent to one fourth of the rope ring length), and the number of broken wires should be calculated. The position of the wire rope should be turned over once every quarter..
4. When the wire rope head is firmly placed in the drum, the following regulations shall be observed:
(1) the device for fixing the wire rope in the drum shall not be fixed on the drum shaft;
(2) sharp edges and burrs are not allowed on the rope eye on the drum, and no sharp angle is allowed during bending to prevent rope deformation;
(3) three circles of wire rope shall be kept on the friction ring drum to reduce the tension between the wire rope and the drum.
Spare wire rope for periodic testing, etc. can be stored in the drum or wound on the drum.
5. The flange of the crown block shall be higher than the wire rope in the rope groove, and the height shall be 1.5 times of the diameter of the wire rope. For wheels with pads, the pads must be tightened. When the pad is worn to the depth of the wire rope or the diameter of the wire rope is half of the side, it should be replaced immediately.
6. When the material is lifted by tramcar in inclined shaft, when the length of inclined shaft is more than 300 m, the speed of lifting container shall be greater than 5 m / s
7. The electromechanical control system of the lifting device shall have the following protection and electrical locking devices:
(1) the overspeed protection device is set, when the lifting speed exceeds 15% of the specified speed, the lifting braking is stopped to realize the safety braking;
(2) over roll protection device is installed on derrick and depth indicator. When the lifting container or counterweight exceeds the normal unloading position (car in and out of the vehicle), stop braking and implement the safety system. The upper roll protection device should also be equipped with interlocking device, which can not be connected with power supply in the direction of over winding;
(3) short circuit protection device of main drive motor is set to ensure timely and safe braking;
(4) set over-current without power supply protection device. When the load is overloaded or the power supply is interrupted, the hoist brake stops.
8. The hoist control system shall have good performance. In addition to normal lifting requirements, the following operating conditions shall also be met:
(1) check the shaft and wire rope at low speed, and control the lifting speed within 0.3m/s;
(2) be able to exchange the middle part of work;
(3) when the equipment is enlarged or lengthened, the speed should be controlled within 0.5m/s