Hoisting winch is a kind of light and small lifting equipment, which is used for winding steel wire rope or chain to lift or pull heavy objects, also known as winch. The hoisting winch can lift the heavy objects vertically, horizontally or obliquely. The hoisting winch is divided into manual hoist, electric hoist and hydraulic hoist. Mainly electric hoist. It can be used alone or as a component of hoisting, road building and mine hoisting machinery. It is widely used because of its simple operation, large amount of rope winding and convenient relocation. It is mainly used in building, water conservancy engineering, forestry, mining, wharf, etc. What are the inspection methods and procedures for upgrading cars?
I. test methods and procedures of computer room
1. Lighting inspection of the machine room: visually check whether the light is sufficient and whether the machine room has emergency lighting facilities.
2. Noise test steps of the computer room: see the manual for the use method.
3. Noise test of main motor in machine room: test with noise tester.
4. Noise test of driver's desk: test with noise tester.
5. Noise test of machine room: test with noise tester.
6. Temperature and humidity test of the machine room: use the temperature and humidity meter to measure the temperature and humidity of the driver's desk and motor environment, and fill the measurement results into the original record sheet.
II. Lifting device:
1. Inspection of hoist drum: visual inspection, ear hearing and inspection of flaw detection records
2. Visual inspection: whether the roller parts are complete, whether there is corrosion and whether there is serious deformation,
3. Listen: whether there is abnormal noise when the drum is running
4. Check whether the fasteners are effective with knocking method,
5. Inspection and flaw detection records for lifting personnel.
6. Visually check the number of layers of winding steel wire rope of mine hoist, which shall meet the following requirements:
7. For lifting personnel or lifting personnel and materials, 1 floor; for lifting materials, it is less than or equal to 2 floors.
The floor of the well is less than or equal to 2.
9. Lifting personnel or materials during well construction is less than or equal to 2 floors.
10. If the drum is equipped with excessive rope wedge and the strength of the drum meets the requirements and meets the requirements of 18.104.22.168, a layer can be added.
11. When winding two or more layers of wire rope on the drum, the following requirements shall be met:
The height of the steel wire rope shall be at least 12.5 feet of the steel wire rope and the outer edge of the steel wire box shall be measured at least.
If there is a groove on the rope drum, it can be used to check whether there is a groove on the rope drum.
14. According to the data, check and calculate the smaller diameter of the rope winding part on the crown wheel and drum of the shaft, and the ratio of the diameter of the thicker steel wire in the wire rope, which should meet the requirements of no less than 1200 in the well and no less than 900 in the underground; the winch for lifting materials and the lifting device for hanging the water pump and hanging plate during the shaft sinking should not be less than 300.
3、 Crown wheel detection
1. Visually check whether the crown wheel edge is deformed and whether the spoke is bent.
2. Measuring the levelness of the crown wheel: place the level meter on the processing surface of the crown wheel shaft to measure the levelness of the crown wheel.
3. Verticality measurement of crown wheel: Hang 0.3mm steel wire on the higher measuring point to measure the verticality of crown wheel.
4. Visually check whether the exposed rotating components are equipped with fixed protective devices.
5. Detection of lifting speed and large acceleration and deceleration speed:
6. Turn on the power switch of hoist tester,
7. Press the working status key and 0 key to select the storage area, such as "00" ~ "06".
8. Press the working status key to input the relevant parameters of the hoist into the hoist tester,
9. When the hoist container is at the wellhead parking position, one end of the speed signal line is connected to the instrument, and the speed signal line is connected with the speed sensor. The speed sensor is in friction contact with the hoist spindle or drum through the friction wheel.
10. Press the working status key to enter the main menu, press 1 to enter the speed map test, and press 1 to select the speed pulse test,
11. Normal operation of the hoist, after start-up acceleration, constant speed operation, deceleration and crawling, to the completion of one-time lifting,
IV. measurement of hoist brake system:
1. Visually check whether the transmission rod of block brake is flexible and reliable, and check the flaw detection report of brake tie rod and tie rod.
2. Check whether the operation handle of block brake is convenient, flexible and reliable. Use a spring tension meter to measure the operating force of the block type or belt type handle.
3. Visually check whether there is any medium on both sides of the brake disc or on the brake wheel to reduce the friction coefficient.
4. Test method for radial runout of brake wheel and end face runout of brake disc:
5. Draw the dial indicator on the brake seat, the top rod of the meter head is in vertical contact with the brake wheel, rotate it for one cycle at the speed of 0.1 M / s, and read out the radial runout value.