Mine explosion-proof winch is a kind of winch used for dispatching vehicles, which is commonly used in underground mining area, coal bunker and loading station control room, traction tramcar, and can also be used for other auxiliary traction operations.
The following points should be paid attention to when using the mine explosion-proof winch:
The drum is not allowed to gather and start to prevent impact load from damaging parts. When the drum of mine explosion-proof winch often has counter torque action, the two brakes brake at the same time to avoid burning out the motor.
When the motor of mine explosion-proof winch rotates, it is strictly forbidden to brake two brakes at the same time to avoid burning out the motor. The temperature of the winch is not more than 70 ° with brake. If the temperature continues to increase, stop and check. Should always pay attention to check whether the rope head connection is secure, in order to prevent the occurrence of sports events. The winch shall not be overloaded. When the mine explosion-proof winch descends the heavy object, must turn on the motor, does not allow to place the pulley!
With the improvement of coal mining technology, this mine pillar winch equipment, now has been more and more enterprises, used in mechanized coal mining work, as installation, recovery and traction of various equipment and spare parts.
Because of its low height and light weight, it is especially suitable for thin coal seam and steep coal seam mining face, as well as various mining faces to recover metal pillars sunk into the floor or buried by gangue. It is a kind of equipment used for pillar return and roof caving of coal mining face under the coal mine. It can also be used to transport more flexible and transport vehicles, which brings us a lot of benefits The convenience of.
In which environment can mine explosion-proof winch be used?
The mine explosion-proof winch should work under the condition that the ambient temperature is - 10 ℃ ~ + 40 ℃; the relative ambient temperature is not more than 95% (+ 25 ℃) and the altitude is not more than 1000m. When the altitude is more than 1000m, the cooling effect of air and the decline of dielectric strength should be considered. The selected electrical equipment should be designed or used according to the agreement between the manufacturer and the user.
1) always observe the wear of the wheel liner, and replace it in time after the rope groove of the wheel liner is worn to the fixed twisted bolt.
2) grease shall be used for lubricating oil of bearing with temperature rise exceeding bearing, and oil shall be added at least once a week. When the temperature exceeds 70 ° C, stop the machine immediately to find out the cause and check its wear condition. If the wear is too fast or there is abnormal sound, the cause shall be found out for repair or replacement.
3) lubricating oil (n460) with viscosity of 11 ℃ is recommended for reducer or gearbox.
The oil level of the reducer or gearbox must be checked frequently. When the oil quantity is insufficient, it should be replenished at any time. The new oil should be replaced according to the luster, viscosity and impurities of the lubricating oil. It is recommended to change the oil every 3-6 months.
4) oil or grease can be added from the gear cover for open and small gears. It is recommended to add oil once a week.
5) the brake shoe in the service brake should be replaced in time after it is worn. If the brake gap is too large or too small, it can be adjusted by rotating the arcthread nut. The asbestos Belt should be replaced immediately after wearing.
6) the machine room shall be kept clean and tidy, and the whole winch shall be kept clean without dust accumulation, and the metal surface easy to be corroded shall be kept with complete paint surface.