The lifting winch hydraulic station is safe and reliable in principle and structure. However, due to improper use and maintenance, there will be some failures. According to statistics, 90 of the faults in the hydraulic system are caused by oil pollution, and the oil pollution is also a big threat in this hydraulic station. Ty131 and ty130 hydraulic stations are designed with two filters, coarse filtration at the suction port of the oil pump and fine filtration at the oil outlet of the oil pump. Theoretically speaking, the oil after these two filters should be relatively clean. But pollution can also occur in the following links.
1. Metal particles are produced due to normal wear of oil pump, electromagnetic directional valve, oil cylinder and accumulator.
2. Rubber particles caused by wear of sealing parts and paint and coating in oil tank
3. Improper cleaning of components during equipment maintenance is one of the main causes of pollution. This kind of improper cleaning can cause fabric fiber, sand and other residues in the working oil.
4. Dust and particles in the air may enter the system and cause pollution. These reasons will cause the throttle hole and slide valve stuck. If these faults are not eliminated in time, serious accidents will occur
1. Components must be cleaned before installation, disassembly and replacement to avoid dirt.
2. The mesh filter at the oil suction port of the oil pump should be cleaned regularly, generally once every half a year. The high-pressure filter should often check whether the filter element is blocked by dirt. Generally, it is required to replace a new filter element half a year to ensure the filtering effect.
3. The oil used in the hydraulic station should be filtered and replaced regularly. Generally, it should be filtered or replaced once every half a year. It should be emphasized that the so-called new oil is not clean oil, because the barrel of oil loading is seldom cleaned, and dirt is inevitable on the pumping unit. In this way, even the new oil has been polluted, so the oil added into the oil tank must be filtered.
4. Each operation team should check whether the reversing of the closing solenoid valve is flexible. The push rod of the reversing valve can be pushed by a screw driver. If it is stuck, the solenoid valve should be opened immediately for cleaning. When assembling again, attention should be paid to the direction of the valve core, and the looseness of the mounting screws of each valve should be checked regularly.
5. In order to ensure safe braking in case of accident, the hydraulic station is required to conduct secondary braking test every half a month (at this time, the hoisting winch does not need to be started). Use a stopwatch to calculate the delay reversing time (T) of the solenoid valve, check whether the delay time of the secondary braking meets the requirements, and whether the action of each valve is flexible. If there is any abnormal phenomenon, it is required to eliminate it immediately Record the experiment results in the duty book.
6. The hydraulic station is equipped with two pumps, two motors and two proportional pressure regulating valves, one of which is working and the other is standby. Generally, after a set of oil pump and motor proportional pressure regulating valve has been used continuously for three months, another set should be replaced during routine maintenance and overhaul, so as to avoid that the standby set will not be used for a long time, and the internal oil solidifies and affects the normal operation of the hydraulic station.
7. Establish a work diary to record the accident phenomena, causes and elimination methods in the duty record book, so as to summarize and improve the winch driver and maintenance personnel in time.
8. When the hydraulic station is in use, always pay attention to the hydraulic condition. If the oil is found dirty, filter it immediately with an oil filter, and then continue to use it. If the oil is found to be deteriorated, replace it immediately.
9. After the adjustment of the hydraulic station, do not screw the relevant handlebars at will to ensure the normal use of the lifting winch.
10. When the hoisting winch stops running for more than 15 minutes, the oil pump should be stopped and electromagnets G3 and G4 should be cut off to ensure the safety of shutdown.
Do not understand the hydraulic components, do not understand the consequences of any hydraulic components.
12. In normal times, the driver must make the current of proportional pressure regulating valve electromagnet KT be zero before stopping the oil pump motor.
13. The electric contact pressure gauge is provided with overpressure protection. The upper limit pointer should be set at a position about 0.5MPa higher than the working oil pressure (but not more than 6Mpa). When the system is overpressured, it should be protected by electricity
14. The electric contact pressure type thermometer has over temperature protection. The upper limit pointer should be set at the position of 65 degrees. When the oil temperature exceeds, it should be protected by electricity.
Welcome to our company, visit and inspect. We will recommend the hoist more suitable for you according to your needs. Please pay attention to our website for details